Exhibit at the OSAP 2022 Annual Conference
Expose your products and services to top decision-makers and buyers in just three days! The OSAP 2022 Annual Conference is the premier annual event for industry leaders to gather for education, dynamic speakers, knowledge-sharing and networking.
This is your opportunity for companies to showcase products or services that are of particular interest to the association industry. If your organization offers a product or service that can be used by the association industry, then you need to exhibit at this event!
Exhibit tables are a great way to showcase your product or service to OSAP’s captive member audience! Various session breaks are scheduled throughout the conference to encourage table visits and one-on-one conversations.
View our 2022 Annual Conference Prospectus online here.
Register for Sponsorship or Exhibit Space Now
Questions about the 2022 Annual Conference Sponsorships and Exhibits should be directed to OSAP at OSAP@OhioSAP.org.
COST: $835 Members, $985 Non-members
- Prime Advertising Opportunities
- Company recognition in conference program.
- Visibility in conference mobile app.
- Access to all OSAP 2022 Annual Conference educational offerings and opening and closing networking events, alongside conference attendees
- Business Development Opportunities
- One high-top table, including four (4) exclusive non-competing exhibit hours.
- Complimentary registration for one (1) participant, including all meals, breaks and receptions. Additional registrations for your group may be purchased; however, there is a limit of two (2) representatives per table. Contact OSAP regarding additional costs.
- Relationship-building Opportunities
- Pre-show exposure through the electronic floor plan and activities designed to draw attendees into the exhibit hall.
- Company website linked to the conference webpage with an average of 100 click-throughs to your organization’s website.
2022 Conference Schedule
The conference schedule can be found here.
- For inclusion in the 2022 Annual Conference Program, sponsorship commitments must be received no later than June 24, 2022.
- Any logos and ad materials for the program are due no later than July 1, 2022.
- Payments must be received by July 8, 2022.
BOOTH ASSIGNMENT: Exhibit space is assigned based on receipt of contract with payment. All contracts received with payment will be confirmed with booth number on a space available basis by email following June 24, 2022. If seeking a preferred space next to an industry partner, it is the responsibility of the exhibitor to coordinate with that partner for floor space. OSAP reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any company or product for inclusion as an exhibitor.
EXHIBIT INSTALLATION & REMOVAL: Installation of exhibits will be from 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, July 20, 2022. Dismantling should be done following the closing session, which ends at 12:00 p.m. on Friday, July 22, 2022. All materials and displays not dismantled by 1:00 p.m. (or arranged for dismantling) will be discarded.
EARLY TEAR DOWN/LIQUID DAMAGES: Due to the difficulty of determining and detailing the losses which would result from the dismantling of exhibit space prior to the close of the event, the exhibitor agrees to pay $150 as liquidated damages (and not as a penalty) if the exhibitor begins dismantling of exhibit space prior to the close of the event at 12:00 p.m. on July 22, 2022.
DOOR PRIZES: Exhibitors are welcome to bring door prizes. Exhibitors are responsible for collecting business cards at their tabletops and conducting a drawing to determine the winner. OSAP will be pleased to announce the winners at the conclusion of the conference on July 22, 2022. In the event winner is not present, it is the exhibitor’s responsibility to deliver/ship the item to the winner.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations must be made in writing (e-mail or fax is acceptable) and cannot be taken over the phone. Cancellations are effective as of the date of receipt. Any exhibitor cancelling booth space on or before June 24, 2022 will receive a full refund. Any exhibitor cancelling space between June 25 - July 8, 2022 forfeits 50 percent of the total rental cost for each booth requested. Any company cancelling after July 8, 2021 forfeits the entire booth rental fee (no exceptions). Any exhibitor cancelling with a balance due is responsible for paying the remainder in full within 30 days of the cancellation.
NO SHOW POLICY: Exhibitors are considered “no show” if a company does not occupy and exhibit in the designated space by 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, July 20, 2022 and has not given OSAP the required written notice of cancellation. OSAP has the right to use “no show” exhibit space in such a manner as it may deem in the association’s best interest. Failure to occupy exhibit space does not relieve the exhibitor from their obligation to pay the full booth rental fee.
LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS: OSAP is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
READ ALL POLICIES: CLICK HERE