Select Association Management
A multi-association management company is seeking to fill a part-time position to provide administrative, event-planning and marketing support for several organizations. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, customer-focused and skilled at managing multiple projects. Hours are approximately 20-30 hours a week, Monday-Friday. The position offers a flexible work arrangement and requires participation at association events (virtual and in-person) throughout Central Ohio/Columbus as permitted during the pandemic.
Essential job duties include:
- Provide general record-keeping and administrative support for committee meetings and association projects
- Maintain data base management of association records, process invoices for registration and sponsorships
- Handle administrative activities related to member services as directed including responding to calls/emails
- Update and track activity/comments on social platforms, content will be provided by senior staff
- Assist developing marketing material, messaging and prospective member leads including researching company information for staff and association leaders (committees and Boards)
- Work with association executive director on special projects focused on membership growth and event marketing, possibly media and public relations, and other activities as needed
- Event management and support
- Virtual programs: Work with senior staff to host successful on-line association events including setting up the meeting, managing registration including distributing information and processing confirmations, hosting the meeting and handling follow-up as needed (distribution of evaluations, recordings, handouts, etc.).
- In-person programs: Work with senior staff to organize successful in-person events including handling pre-event duties such as registration and data entry on various software platforms, handout preparation, creating packets, producing name badges, registration lists and sign-in sheets, packing on-site material, assistance on-site and post-event activities including any follow-up, billing and other tasks as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Proficient at proofreading and attention to detail
- Ability to be diplomatic, self-motivated, resourceful, flexible and work independently with minimal supervision
- Competent using Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Skilled on social media platforms (primarily Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Familiarity with Constant Contact and virtual meeting platforms (GoToWebinar and Zoom) is ideal
- Able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds (moving meeting material, boxes, signage to events)
Open to the possibility of this position being a permanent position or a contracted position.
To apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submissions is 08/05/2020.