Member Services Representative
The American Ceramic Society
The American Ceramic Society has a full-time position available for a Member Services Representative in their Westerville, Ohio office.
As a primary point of contact for their members/customers, responsibilities include:
- Provide support and guidance to existing Society U.S. Sections and International Chapters; increase membership and effectiveness of U.S. Sections and International Chapters;
- Work with members to establish new U.S. Sections and International Chapters;
- Provide support to members and prospects by handling/responding to incoming phone calls and emails; processing orders and payments for memberships, meeting registrations, products and subscriptions; managing and entering data;
- Coordinate member renewal campaigns and new member onboarding campaigns;
- Provides support to the Membership Director as required.
The ideal candidate will possess an outstanding customer service orientation, must be pleasant and member focused, a team player with exceptional work ethic, have prior experience working in a membership organization/working with members; and using an association management system.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years relevant experience, preferably in association management, member services, and/or volunteer recruitment and management
- Membership marketing experience preferred
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Strong computer/MS Office skills, experience with data entry/retrieval
- Proven organization and time management skills, ability to multitask, attention to detail and accuracy
- Some travel required
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org