Business Development Manager
Snow & Ice Management Association
Serve as the lead for all supplier related account development and budget performance.
Creates energy and focus for all supplier-related sales including:
- Sponsorship sales
- Exhibitor/booth sales
- Digital and website sales
- Print advertising sales
- Supplier membership sales
- Responsible for the tracking and performance with regard to annual budgeted goals
- Works closely with the Marketing team to organize and conduct comprehensive campaigns for annual sales efforts
- Supplier account development and maintenance by prospecting and in-person meetings. Ability to travel a must
- Oversees and cultivates a savings program for members with key suppliers annually, including data tracking on impact and adoption of savings programs by general member base
- Travels to trade shows and key industry events to maintain and grow relationships as well as create new opportunities for SIMA in key industry areas
- Continuous innovation for updating sales processes
- Resolves challenges and issues related to sensitive accounts, balancing the values of the association and its products with the needs of supplier customers
- Future: Aids in efforts related to fundraising for a to-be created SIMA foundation.
Please visit www.sima.org/hiring for details and application information.