Ohio Health Care Association
The Ohio Health Care Association (OHCA) seeks an energetic, new team member to coordinate projects that will support the marketing and communications initiatives of the organization. OHCA is the largest trade association in Ohio representing skilled nursing centers, assisted living communities, providers of services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, homecare and hospice. This position collaborates on the marketing plan of the association and is responsible for the overall visual brand of OHCA. If you desire to be part of a team where your creativity, drive and enthusiasm will be rewarded, OHCA wants to hear from you!
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Participates in the planning of OHCA’s marketing and communications strategies serving as the lead in the area of visual content development using web, digital, print, social media and other multimedia platforms
- Produces high-quality print and digital marketing promotions to support educational seminars, conferences, an annual convention, and other value-added services of the association
- Oversees the association’s website creating a fresh, dynamic presence that supports the mission of the association while promoting key products and services
- Creates high-impact signage, audio visual presentations, videos, and event collateral to support our annual convention and other special events
- Supports the association’s social media presence using design, video and other multimedia formats to reinforce our key messages
Education and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience in creative field with demonstrated knowledge of brand principles
Skills and knowledge:
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier, After Effects) and PowerPoint—advanced knowledge of PowerPoint a plus
- Demonstrated experience with print production management including vendor management, scheduling, obtaining bids and meeting budgets
- Familiarity with innovative social and digital media tools, applications and platforms to deliver content across varying multimedia formats and channels (YouTube, Vimeo, social media, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail for the position will oversee relationships with web vendor, AV company, show decorator and more
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to complete multiple, concurrent projects while meeting deadlines and delivering high quality results
Salary and benefits:
- Salary Range from $50,000 – $62,000 commensurate with experience
- Paid health benefits plus 401(k)
To apply, please send resume to Diane Dietz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submissions is April 5, 2019.