Since its founding in 1938, the Ohio Society of Association Executives (OSAE) has provided a variety of tangible services and benefits that enhance growth, development and professional expertise among its membership. As a nonprofit serving Ohio's powerful association industry, OSAE is committed to its leadership role among Ohio's associations -- to serve as the indispensable resource for association executives -- assisting you as you make vital contacts both within and outside your particular industry.
Together, all of our nonprofit organizations comprise a powerful body of support for Ohio's businesses, association management industry and for the state's citizens. If you are an association executive, or provide products or services to the association community, your involvement with OSAE is vital.
OSAE inspires excellence, leadership and professionalism in the association community.
- Member-focused initiatives and services
- Targeted, innovative solutions
- Inclusiveness and respect for all members
- Stewardship and transparency for Ohio's association management industry
- Diversity Statement
- Standards of Conduct
- Policy - Conflict of Interest
- Policy - Conflict of Interest Disclosure
- Policy - Whistleblower